Thursday, September 24, 2009

Anna, Homemade


Is this dress not absolutely lovely? For every pathetic piece of fabric I sew together and call a skirt, Anna makes a beautiful dress like this. We had a very nice picnic at lunch today, enjoying being outside instead of the freezing cold school. That is until someone pulled the fire alarm and the entire school flooded out onto the lawn, the second time so far this year that our picnic has been trampled because of fire alarms. But anyways, Anna is my best friend plus my fashion inspiration. She told me once that for her putting together an outfit is like art, finding all the right pieces to go together. That, basically, is why she is probably the most stylish person I know. We enjoy stealing each other's clothes, but I'm pretty sure I get the better end of the deal.

Cecily

No comments:

Post a Comment