Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Emily

This is one of my best friends Emily. She wears very cute clothes. I caught her going from being a super hero to a beach girl. Her dress is from Madewell in Atlanta. You can't really see this but I love her belt and shoes which are both patent leather, which for some reason I have this huge soft spot for. So basically I was so in love with this outfit that I made her pose for me. But I wish you could see her jewelry, because she wears these really cool necklaces made out of spoons. Emily and I go way back to k-4 where apparently I was really mean to her, but I don't remember that. And one of these day's she's going to escape and leave me for a fashionable big city and go to an ivy league school. But hopefully you'll send me pictures when you're rich and famous, right?
So I'm off to try to learn how to work a sewing machine I'm borrowing until mine gets fixed in a couple of days. I have huge plans to make a whole new wardrobe in the week before school starts. Wishful thinking, but I might get a dress and a couple of skirts done. Hopefully.

Cecily

1 comment: